This web page is about MVS for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MVS from your computerHikvision
. Additional info about Hikvision can be seen here
. You can read more about on MVS at http://www.hikrobotics.com
. The full command line for removing MVS is C:\Program Files (x86)\MVS\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MVS2.exe and it has a size of 2.17 MB (2274720 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside MVS. They take about 3.69 MB (3864928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (532.41 KB)
- Driver_Installation_Tool.exe (119.41 KB)
- MVS2.exe (2.17 MB)
- MVS_Firmware_Updater.exe (261.41 KB)
- MVS_Ip_Configurator.exe (340.91 KB)
- MVS_System_Info.exe (122.91 KB)
- NIC_Configurator.exe (175.91 KB)
The current page applies to MVS version 2.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other MVS versions:
MVS is an application marketed by the software company Hikvision. Some users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove MVS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MVS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MVS or simply activate the Search field and type in "MVS". If it exists on your system the MVS application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MVS in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MVS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MVS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hikrobotics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MVS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MVS.
8. After uninstalling MVS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MVS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MVS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MVS by Hikvision from your PC, nor are we saying that MVS by Hikvision is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MVS in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 09:53:49.330