You can find below details on how to remove MUIbase-3.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MUIbase-3.1 from your PCSteffen Gutmann
. You can read more on Steffen Gutmann or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about MUIbase-3.1 can be seen at http://www.muibase.de
. The program is often installed in the C:\Programme\MUIbase directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing MUIbase-3.1 is "C:\Programme\MUIbase\setup\unins001.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called MUIbase.exe and its approximative size is 837.50 KB (857600 bytes).
MUIbase-3.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.55 MB (1620072
bytes) on disk:
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (13.25 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (13.37 KB)
- MUIbase.exe (837.50 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (15.15 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.83 KB)
This page is about MUIbase-3.1 version 3.1
MUIbase-3.1 is a program by the software company Steffen Gutmann. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MUIbase-3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MUIbase-3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MUIbase-3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MUIbase-3.1". If it is installed on your PC the MUIbase-3.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MUIbase-3.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MUIbase-3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MUIbase-3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.muibase.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\MUIbase\setup\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MUIbase-3.1.
8. After removing MUIbase-3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MUIbase-3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MUIbase-3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MUIbase-3.1 by Steffen Gutmann from your PC, nor are we saying that MUIbase-3.1 by Steffen Gutmann is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MUIbase-3.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 13:29:23.963