MTproLight64 5.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MTproLight64 5.0 from your computerBosch Rexroth AG
. Additional info about Bosch Rexroth AG can be seen here
. You can read more about related to MTproLight64 5.0 at www.boschrexroth.de/MTpro
. Usually the MTproLight64 5.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\MTproLight directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MTproLight64 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\MTproLight\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MTproLight64 5.0's main file takes around 6.80 MB (7127552 bytes) and is named MTpro64.exe.
MTproLight64 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 45.85 MB (48076760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTpro64.exe (6.80 MB)
- uninstall.exe (116.16 KB)
- Wrapperx86x64.exe (46.50 KB)
- HASPWRAPPER.EXE (4.64 MB)
- PO2.EXE (13.06 MB)
- PX5LOGVIEWER.EXE (6.34 MB)
- MousePosition.exe (9.50 KB)
- fbguard.exe (148.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (5.52 MB)
- fbsvcmgr.exe (136.50 KB)
- fbtracemgr.exe (121.50 KB)
- fb_inet_server.exe (5.50 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (328.50 KB)
- gbak.exe (353.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (373.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (152.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (684.50 KB)
- gsec.exe (224.50 KB)
- gsplit.exe (18.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (233.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (20.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (13.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (78.50 KB)
- isql.exe (347.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (227.50 KB)
- qli.exe (453.00 KB)
This info is about MTproLight64 5.0 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other MTproLight64 5.0 versions:
MTproLight64 5.0 is a program offered by the software company Bosch Rexroth AG. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall MTproLight64 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MTproLight64 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTproLight64 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTproLight64 5.0". If it exists on your system the MTproLight64 5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MTproLight64 5.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTproLight64 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTproLight64 5.0:
- The publisher is: www.boschrexroth.de/MTpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bosch Rexroth\MTproLight\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MTproLight64 5.0.
8. After uninstalling MTproLight64 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MTproLight64 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MTproLight64 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTproLight64 5.0 by Bosch Rexroth AG from your computer, nor are we saying that MTproLight64 5.0 by Bosch Rexroth AG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTproLight64 5.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 10:42:10.653