This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MTV for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MTV from your systemSweetLabs
. Go over here
for more info on SweetLabs. MTV is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MTV. ServiceHostApp.exe is the MTV's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk.
MTV is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.70 MB (16458240
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (6.69 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (1.44 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to MTV version 188.8.131.52383
MTV is an application released by the software company SweetLabs. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase MTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MTV from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MTV or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTV". If it is installed on your PC the MTV program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MTV in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MTV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTV.
8. After removing MTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTV that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MTV by SweetLabs from your PC, nor are we saying that MTV by SweetLabs is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTV in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:49:25.153