MTV is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MTV from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MTV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Guillard\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in MTV. They occupy 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206383
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
MTV is an application released by Pokki. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove MTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MTV from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTV or simply click the Search field and type in "MTV". If it exists on your system the MTV application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MTV in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MTV, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MTV.
8. After uninstalling MTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MTV by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that MTV by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTV supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:27:37.430