MTS PC SAFE 1.0
This info is about MTS PC SAFE 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall MTS PC SAFE 1.0 from your computerMTS.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MTS.. More information about the program MTS PC SAFE 1.0 can be found at http://www.mts.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTSPCSAFE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MTS PC SAFE 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTSPCSAFE\uninst.exe. sample.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 732.50 KB (750080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside MTS PC SAFE 1.0. They take about 780.17 KB (798895
bytes) on disk.
- sample.exe (732.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.67 KB)
The current web page applies to MTS PC SAFE 1.0 version 1.0
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove MTS PC SAFE 1.0 from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MTS PC SAFE
MTS PC SAFE 1.0 is an application released by the software company MTS.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall MTS PC SAFE 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MTS PC SAFE 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MTS PC SAFE 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MTS PC SAFE 1.0". The MTS PC SAFE 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MTS PC SAFE 1.0 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MTS PC SAFE 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTS PC SAFE 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.mts.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTSPCSAFE\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MTS PC SAFE 1.0.
8. After uninstalling MTS PC SAFE 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MTS PC SAFE 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTS PC SAFE 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MTS PC SAFE 1.0 by MTS. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTS PC SAFE 1.0 by MTS. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MTS PC SAFE 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:51:15.927