You can find on this page details on how to remove MTS Connect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall MTS Connect from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about MTS Connect on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTS Connect directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MTS Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTS Connect\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called MTS Connect.exe and it has a size of 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
MTS Connect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.62 MB (1698407
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MTS Connect.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.10 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This data is about MTS Connect version 11.022.04.15.222
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MTS Connect:
...click to view all...
MTS Connect is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MTS Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MTS Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MTS Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTS Connect". The MTS Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MTS Connect in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MTS Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTS Connect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTS Connect\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTS Connect.
8. After uninstalling MTS Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MTS Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MTS Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTS Connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that MTS Connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTS Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 22:15:40.650