MTPuTTY 1.6 beta
A guide to uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MTPuTTY 1.6 beta for Windows. It was coded for Windows by TTYPlus
. Check out here
for more details on TTYPlus. Please follow http://www.ttyplus.com/
if you want to read more on MTPuTTY 1.6 beta on TTYPlus's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPuTTY directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPuTTY\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta. The program's main executable file is called mtputty.exe and occupies 732.00 KB (749568 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in MTPuTTY 1.6 beta. They occupy 1.40 MB (1464606
bytes) on disk.
- mtputty.exe (732.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to MTPuTTY 1.6 beta version 1.6
A way to uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MTPuTTY 1.6 beta is a program released by TTYPlus. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove MTPuTTY 1.6 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MTPuTTY 1.6 beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTPuTTY 1.6 beta". If it is installed on your PC the MTPuTTY 1.6 beta program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MTPuTTY 1.6 beta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MTPuTTY 1.6 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTPuTTY 1.6 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ttyplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPuTTY\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta.
8. After removing MTPuTTY 1.6 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPuTTY 1.6 beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTPuTTY 1.6 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta by TTYPlus from your PC, nor are we saying that MTPuTTY 1.6 beta by TTYPlus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MTPuTTY 1.6 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:17:45.150