MTPredictor 6.5 version 196
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 from your computerMTPredictor, Ltd.
. More info about MTPredictor, Ltd. can be read here
. You can read more about about MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. MTPredictor 6.5 version 196's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called MTPredictor65.exe and it has a size of 2.92 MB (3057664 bytes).
MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.60 MB (3778037
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor65.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 196
of MTPredictor 6.5 version 196.
MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is an application by MTPredictor, Ltd.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTPredictor 6.5 version 196". If it exists on your system the MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 program will be found automatically. When you click MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MTPredictor 6.5 version 196, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTPredictor 6.5 version 196:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196.
8. After removing MTPredictor 6.5 version 196, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:18:52.560