MTPredictor 6.5 version 196
This page contains thorough information on how to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 from your computerMTPredictor, Ltd.
. More info about MTPredictor, Ltd. can be read here
. You can read more about about MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 at http://www.mtpredictor.com/
. MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5 directory, regulated by the user's choice. MTPredictor 6.5 version 196's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called MTPredictor65.exe and it has a size of 2.92 MB (3057664 bytes).
MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.60 MB (3778037
bytes) on disk.
- MTPredictor65.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 196
of MTPredictor 6.5 version 196.
MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is an application by MTPredictor, Ltd.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MTPredictor 6.5 version 196". The MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 app will be found automatically. When you click MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MTPredictor 6.5 version 196, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MTPredictor 6.5 version 196:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mtpredictor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTPredictor 6.5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196.
8. After removing MTPredictor 6.5 version 196, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 by MTPredictor, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 by MTPredictor, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTPredictor 6.5 version 196 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:18:52.560