MTN ONLINE is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MTN ONLINE from your systemMTN_SA
. More info about MTN_SA can be read here
. MTN ONLINE is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN ONLINE\Y858 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for MTN ONLINE is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTN ONLINE\Y858\uninst\unins000.exe. OpenURL.exe is the MTN ONLINE's primary executable file and it occupies close to 352.79 KB (361256 bytes) on disk.
MTN ONLINE contains of the executables below. They take 7.52 MB (7880624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OpenURL.exe (352.79 KB)
- ModemListener.exe (165.79 KB)
- ServiceManager.exe (74.79 KB)
- install.exe (56.79 KB)
- install32.exe (85.29 KB)
- install64.exe (104.79 KB)
- ShiftDevice.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninstall.exe (56.79 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (107.29 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (132.29 KB)
- Rndis_Update_64.exe (675.79 KB)
- TcpipWindowsSizeFix.exe (72.25 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- spuninst.exe (225.87 KB)
- update.exe (737.87 KB)
- Hotfix_install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Kb909394.exe (509.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
MTN ONLINE is an application marketed by MTN_SA. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove MTN ONLINE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase MTN ONLINE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MTN ONLINE or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTN ONLINE". The MTN ONLINE app will be found automatically. After you select MTN ONLINE in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MTN ONLINE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTN ONLINE.
8. After removing MTN ONLINE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTN ONLINE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTN ONLINE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MTN ONLINE by MTN_SA from your PC, nor are we saying that MTN ONLINE by MTN_SA is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MTN ONLINE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 15:57:07.330