MTIrLink 3.0.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MTIrLink 3.0.6 from your computerMillionTECH Development Ltd
. Go over here
where you can read more on MillionTECH Development Ltd. More information about MTIrLink 3.0.6 can be found at http://www.milliontech.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MillionTECH\MTIrLink folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MTIrLink 3.0.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MillionTECH\MTIrLink\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mtirlink.exe is the MTIrLink 3.0.6's primary executable file and it occupies close to 880.00 KB (901120 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MTIrLink 3.0.6. They take an average of 927.20 KB (949448
bytes) on disk.
- mtirlink.exe (880.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.20 KB)
The current page applies to MTIrLink 3.0.6 version 3.0.6
MTIrLink 3.0.6 is a program offered by the software company MillionTECH Development Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MTIrLink 3.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MTIrLink 3.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MTIrLink 3.0.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTIrLink 3.0.6". If it exists on your system the MTIrLink 3.0.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MTIrLink 3.0.6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MTIrLink 3.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTIrLink 3.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.milliontech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MillionTECH\MTIrLink\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTIrLink 3.0.6.
8. After uninstalling MTIrLink 3.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MTIrLink 3.0.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTIrLink 3.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MTIrLink 3.0.6 by MillionTECH Development Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that MTIrLink 3.0.6 by MillionTECH Development Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MTIrLink 3.0.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 07:38:16.897