MTB Freeride 2 1.0
MTB Freeride 2 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MTB Freeride 2 1.0 from your systemFreeGamia, Inc.
. Further information on FreeGamia, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.FreeGamia.com
to get more info about MTB Freeride 2 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTB Freeride 2 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall MTB Freeride 2 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MTB Freeride 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.92 MB (10402734 bytes) on disk and is called Game.exe.
MTB Freeride 2 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 23.13 MB (24250844
bytes) on disk:
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- MTBFreeride2.exe (11.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0
of MTB Freeride 2 1.0.
MTB Freeride 2 1.0 is an application by the software company FreeGamia, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove MTB Freeride 2 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MTB Freeride 2 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MTB Freeride 2 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MTB Freeride 2 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MTB Freeride 2 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select MTB Freeride 2 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MTB Freeride 2 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTB Freeride 2 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTB Freeride 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MTB Freeride 2 1.0.
8. After removing MTB Freeride 2 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MTB Freeride 2 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MTB Freeride 2 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTB Freeride 2 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MTB Freeride 2 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MTB Freeride 2 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 02:08:55.237