MTA:SA v1.4.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall MTA:SA v1.4.0 from your computerMulti Theft Auto
. More information about Multi Theft Auto can be read here
. You can get more details on MTA:SA v1.4.0 at http://www.multitheftauto.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. MTA:SA v1.4.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk and is called MTA Server.exe.
MTA:SA v1.4.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 525.64 KB (538254
bytes) on disk.
- Multi Theft Auto.exe (253.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.84 KB)
- MTA Server.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to MTA:SA v1.4.0 version 1.4.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove MTA:SA v1.4.0.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MTA:SA 1.4
MTA:SA v1.4.0 is an application released by Multi Theft Auto. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MTA:SA v1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MTA:SA v1.4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MTA:SA v1.4.0". If it exists on your system the MTA:SA v1.4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MTA:SA v1.4.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MTA:SA v1.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MTA:SA v1.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.multitheftauto.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MTA:SA v1.4.0.
8. After uninstalling MTA:SA v1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MTA:SA v1.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MTA:SA v1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 by Multi Theft Auto from your computer, we are not saying that MTA:SA v1.4.0 by Multi Theft Auto is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MTA:SA v1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:49:25.750