MT - ASKAP
You can find below details on how to remove MT - ASKAP for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MT - ASKAP from your systemMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. You can find out more on MetaQuotes Software Corp. or check for application updates here
. More details about MT - ASKAP can be seen at http://www.metaquotes.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MT - ASKAP folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MT - ASKAP is C:\Program Files (x86)\MT - ASKAP\uninstall.exe. terminal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.59 MB (11103384 bytes) on disk.
MT - ASKAP is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.93 MB (16707816
bytes) on disk:
- metaeditor.exe (4.17 MB)
- terminal.exe (10.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to MT - ASKAP version 4.00
only. You can find below info on other releases of MT - ASKAP:
MT - ASKAP is an application released by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people try to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase MT - ASKAP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MT - ASKAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MT - ASKAP or simply click the Search field and type in "MT - ASKAP". If it exists on your system the MT - ASKAP program will be found automatically. After you click MT - ASKAP in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MT - ASKAP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MT - ASKAP:
- The software company is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MT - ASKAP\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MT - ASKAP.
8. After uninstalling MT - ASKAP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MT - ASKAP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MT - ASKAP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MT - ASKAP by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that MT - ASKAP by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MT - ASKAP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 16:26:07.770