You can find below details on how to uninstall MSaver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MSaver from your PCCompany Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Company Inc.. You can read more about about MSaver at http://msaver.ru
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Saver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MSaver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Saver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MSaver's main file takes about 1.37 MB (1441176 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
MSaver is composed of the following executables which take 3.50 MB (3665064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- C2xiiVn.exe (104.46 KB)
- CQBruEW.exe (103.46 KB)
- fsViCsa.exe (101.46 KB)
- Loader.exe (155.01 KB)
- PdWoZH0.exe (103.46 KB)
- Runner.exe (78.96 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.37 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (150.01 KB)
- vo8N78M.exe (101.46 KB)
- ExtensionUpdaterService.exe (133.01 KB)
- MSLServer.exe (172.01 KB)
- MSLSService.exe (74.51 KB)
- 7QDEkLZLZT.exe (893.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of MSaver. Click on the links below for other MSaver versions:
...click to view all...
MSaver is an application released by Company Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase MSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MSaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSaver". The MSaver app will be found very quickly. After you select MSaver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSaver:
- The web site of the application is: http://msaver.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Saver\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSaver.
8. After uninstalling MSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSaver by Company Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that MSaver by Company Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:32:37.433