You can find below detailed information on how to remove MSRA for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MSRA from your PCMSIT
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on MSIT. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for MSRA is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall file://aitpfile03/CatalogProd/MSRA/Client/MSRA.vsto. MSRA's main file takes about 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is named install.exe.
The executable files below are part of MSRA. They take an average of 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This info is about MSRA version 126.96.36.199
MSRA is an application marketed by MSIT. Some people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase MSRA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MSRA from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSRA or simply click the Search field and type in "MSRA". If it is installed on your PC the MSRA application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MSRA in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSRA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSRA.
8. After removing MSRA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSRA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSRA with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSRA by MSIT from your computer, we are not saying that MSRA by MSIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSRA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:57:09.990