MSPlus Database is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MSPlus Database from your PCCOMET System, s.r.o.
. You can find out more on COMET System, s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on MSPlus Database at http://www.cometsystem.cz
. MSPlus Database is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall MSPlus Database by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus\unins003.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 14.59 MB (15299584 bytes) on disk and is titled Ms234p.exe.
The executable files below are part of MSPlus Database. They take an average of 17.24 MB (18081896
bytes) on disk.
- Ms234p.exe (14.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins003.exe (679.28 KB)
MSPlus Database is an application marketed by the software company COMET System, s.r.o.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall MSPlus Database is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSPlus Database from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSPlus Database or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSPlus Database". If it exists on your system the MSPlus Database app will be found very quickly. After you click MSPlus Database in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MSPlus Database, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSPlus Database:
- The software company is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\MSPlus\unins003.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSPlus Database.
8. After uninstalling MSPlus Database, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSPlus Database which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSPlus Database with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MSPlus Database by COMET System, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that MSPlus Database by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSPlus Database supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 02:39:47.930