This page contains thorough information on how to remove MSNBC News for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall MSNBC News from your computerOpera widgets
. Check out here
for more information on Opera widgets. MSNBC News is typically installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\MSNBC News directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. MSNBC News's full uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\MSNBC News\uninstall.vbs". The program's main executable file is labeled MSNBC News.exe and occupies 814.86 KB (834416 bytes).
MSNBC News installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 814.86 KB (834416
bytes) on disk.
- MSNBC News.exe (814.86 KB)
MSNBC News is a program by Opera widgets. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall MSNBC News is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MSNBC News from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSNBC News or simply click the Search field and type in "MSNBC News". If it exists on your system the MSNBC News app will be found very quickly. After you select MSNBC News in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MSNBC News, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSNBC News.
8. After removing MSNBC News, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSNBC News that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSNBC News with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSNBC News by Opera widgets from your PC, nor are we saying that MSNBC News by Opera widgets is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSNBC News supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:44:36.930