MSN Nickname Maker 1.2
MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 from your PCSixFiles.com
. You can read more on SixFiles.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://sixfiles.com
to get more details about MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 on SixFiles.com's website. Usually the MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Programmi\MSN Nickname Maker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 is C:\Programmi\MSN Nickname Maker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called msnnames.exe and its approximative size is 375.00 KB (384000 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside MSN Nickname Maker 1.2. They take about 900.45 KB (922057
bytes) on disk.
- EmailCloaker.exe (450.00 KB)
- msnnames.exe (375.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 version 1.2
MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 is a program by SixFiles.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "MSN Nickname Maker 1.2". If it exists on your system the MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MSN Nickname Maker 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSN Nickname Maker 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://sixfiles.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\MSN Nickname Maker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSN Nickname Maker 1.2.
8. After removing MSN Nickname Maker 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 by SixFiles.com from your PC, nor are we saying that MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 by SixFiles.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSN Nickname Maker 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 23:34:24.543