MSN Greece is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSN Greece from your systemMSN Greece
. More information on MSN Greece can be seen here
. MSN Greece is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. MSN Greece's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.74 MB (2873736 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge.exe.
The executables below are part of MSN Greece. They take an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to MSN Greece version 1.0
MSN Greece is an application released by the software company MSN Greece. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall MSN Greece is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MSN Greece from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSN Greece or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSN Greece". If it exists on your system the MSN Greece app will be found very quickly. When you select MSN Greece in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSN Greece, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSN Greece.
8. After removing MSN Greece, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSN Greece that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSN Greece using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSN Greece by MSN Greece from your PC, nor are we saying that MSN Greece by MSN Greece is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSN Greece supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 09:57:18.800