MSIRegister is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall MSIRegister from your PCMSI
. Go over here
where you can read more on MSI. Click on http://www.msi.com/
to get more facts about MSIRegister on MSI's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MSIRegister is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.21 MB (1266864 bytes) on disk and is named MSIRegister.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside MSIRegister. They take about 36.30 MB (38067624
bytes) on disk.
- MSIRegister.exe (1.21 MB)
- MSIRegisterService.exe (1.93 MB)
- ShortCutModifier.exe (23.93 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- agt.exe (30.65 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of MSIRegister. Click on the links below for other MSIRegister versions:
If you are manually uninstalling MSIRegister we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MSIRegister when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister\MSIRegisterService.exe
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3745258933-566180970-1049632893-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister\MSIRegister.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3745258933-566180970-1049632893-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister\MSIRegister.exe
MSIRegister is an application by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MSIRegister is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MSIRegister from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSIRegister or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSIRegister". The MSIRegister program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MSIRegister in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MSIRegister, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSIRegister:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSIRegister\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSIRegister.
8. After uninstalling MSIRegister, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSIRegister which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSIRegister using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSIRegister by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSIRegister by MSI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSIRegister in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 03:15:16.553