MSI X Boost
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MSI X Boost for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MSI X Boost from your systemMSI
. You can read more on MSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.msi.com/
to get more info about MSI X Boost on MSI's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI X Boost folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove MSI X Boost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI X Boost\unins001.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. X_Boost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.06 MB (4261024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MSI X Boost. They take 6.06 MB (6353728
bytes) on disk.
- unins001.exe (2.00 MB)
- X_Boost.exe (4.06 MB)
The current page applies to MSI X Boost version 184.108.40.206
only. For more MSI X Boost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MSI X Boost is an application by the software company MSI. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase MSI X Boost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MSI X Boost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MSI X Boost or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI X Boost". If it exists on your system the MSI X Boost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MSI X Boost in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MSI X Boost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI X Boost:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI X Boost\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI X Boost.
8. After removing MSI X Boost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MSI X Boost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI X Boost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MSI X Boost by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that MSI X Boost by MSI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI X Boost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 09:55:08.370