How to uninstall MSI Live Update 6 from your system
This page contains complete information on how to remove MSI Live Update 6 for Windows. It is produced by MSI. More information about MSI can be read here. Detailed information about MSI Live Update 6 can be seen at http://www.msi.com/. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove MSI Live Update 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MSI Live Update 6's primary file takes about 10.81 MB (11337728 bytes) and is named Live Update.exe.
MSI Live Update 6 contains of the executables below. They take 34.55 MB (36223318 bytes) on disk.
How to remove MSI Live Update 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
MSI Live Update 6 is a program released by MSI. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove MSI Live Update 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Live Update 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Live Update 6". If it exists on your system the MSI Live Update 6 program will be found automatically. When you click MSI Live Update 6 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Live Update 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSI Live Update 6:
The web site of the application is: http://www.msi.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Live Update\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Live Update 6.
8. After uninstalling MSI Live Update 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSI Live Update 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Live Update 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Live Update 6 by MSI from your PC, nor are we saying that MSI Live Update 6 by MSI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI Live Update 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.