MSI Kombustor 2.5.6
MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 from your computerMSI Co., LTD
. Go over here
for more details on MSI Co., LTD. More information about MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 can be found at http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). MSI Kombustor 2.5.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5\unins000.exe. MSIKombustorDX11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1982976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MSI Kombustor 2.5.6. They occupy 2.58 MB (2700961
bytes) on disk.
- MSIKombustorDX11.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.6
of MSI Kombustor 2.5.6.
MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is a program marketed by MSI Co., LTD. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Kombustor 2.5.6". If it exists on your system the MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 app will be found very quickly. When you select MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Kombustor 2.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Kombustor 2.5.6:
- The software company is: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6.
8. After uninstalling MSI Kombustor 2.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:14:08.933