MSI Kombustor 2.5.6
MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 from your computerMSI Co., LTD
. Go over here
for more details on MSI Co., LTD. More information about MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 can be found at http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). MSI Kombustor 2.5.6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5\unins000.exe. MSIKombustorDX11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1982976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MSI Kombustor 2.5.6. They occupy 2.58 MB (2700961
bytes) on disk.
- MSIKombustorDX11.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.6
of MSI Kombustor 2.5.6.
MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is a program marketed by MSI Co., LTD. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Kombustor 2.5.6". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Kombustor 2.5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Kombustor 2.5.6:
- The software company is: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI Kombustor 2.5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6.
8. After uninstalling MSI Kombustor 2.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSI Kombustor 2.5.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:14:08.933