MSI Fan Control
This page is about MSI Fan Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MSI Fan Control from your PCMSI Co., LTD
. Go over here
for more information on MSI Co., LTD. You can read more about about MSI Fan Control at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Fan Control folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing MSI Fan Control is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Fan Control\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled MSIFanControl.exe and it has a size of 11.87 MB (12448424 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with MSI Fan Control. They take about 13.68 MB (14341456
bytes) on disk.
- devcon64.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (75.50 KB)
- MSIFanControl.exe (11.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.65 MB)
This page is about MSI Fan Control version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other MSI Fan Control versions:
MSI Fan Control is an application by MSI Co., LTD. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MSI Fan Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Fan Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MSI Fan Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSI Fan Control". If it exists on your system the MSI Fan Control program will be found automatically. After you click MSI Fan Control in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSI Fan Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSI Fan Control:
- The publisher is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Fan Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MSI Fan Control.
8. After uninstalling MSI Fan Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Fan Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Fan Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Fan Control by MSI Co., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that MSI Fan Control by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI Fan Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:13:19.077