MSI Afterburner 4.1.0
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. Open here
for more info on MSI Co., LTD. MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named MSIAfterburner.exe and it has a size of 552.50 KB (565760 bytes).
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.43 MB (26664698
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (552.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.05 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (20.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 version 4.1.0
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is a program marketed by the software company MSI Co., LTD. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MSI Afterburner 4.1.0". The MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MSI Afterburner 4.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 4.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 4.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:01:58.070