MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5
You can find below details on how to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. Check out here
for more info on MSI Co., LTD. MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe". MSIAfterburner.exe is the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5's primary executable file and it occupies around 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5. They occupy 4.75 MB (4985026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (368.00 KB)
- MSIAfterburnerWrapper.exe (36.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (58.18 KB)
- RTSS.exe (152.00 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 version 2.2.05
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 is an application marketed by MSI Co., LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5". If it exists on your system the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 14:47:29.657