MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 from your computerMSI Co., LTD
. You can find out more on MSI Co., LTD or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MSIAfterburner.exe is the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15's primary executable file and it takes around 396.32 KB (405832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15. They occupy about 24.92 MB (26129980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSIAfterburner.exe (396.32 KB)
- MSIAfterburnerWrapper.exe (40.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.60 KB)
- RTSS.exe (163.05 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- FileListProcessor.exe (14.50 KB)
- pkzipc.exe (252.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- RTSSSetup.exe (19.56 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- MACMSharedMemorySample.exe (44.00 KB)
- MAHMSharedMemorySample.exe (40.00 KB)
- RTSSSharedMemorySample.exe (28.00 KB)
This page is about MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 version 2.2.015
MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is an application released by MSI Co., LTD. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15". If it is installed on your PC the MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 app will be found very quickly. After you click MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15.
8. After uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, nor are we saying that MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 Beta 15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-21 00:17:01.797