MSI Afterburner 1.1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 from your systemMSI Co., LTD
. More information about MSI Co., LTD can be read here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner directory (same installation drive as Windows). MSI Afterburner 1.1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\uninstall.exe. MSI Afterburner 1.1.0's main file takes about 243.30 KB (249144 bytes) and is named MSIAfterburner.exe.
MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 471.11 KB (482418
bytes) on disk.
- MSIAfterburner.exe (243.30 KB)
- MSIAfterburnerWrapper.exe (43.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.20 KB)
- RTSS.exe (111.30 KB)
- RTSSWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of MSI Afterburner 1.1.0.
MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 is an application released by MSI Co., LTD. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MSI Afterburner 1.1.0". The MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MSI Afterburner 1.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MSI Afterburner 1.1.0.
8. After removing MSI Afterburner 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD from your computer, we are not saying that MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 by MSI Co., LTD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MSI Afterburner 1.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-31 08:00:59.190