MSG Viewer 2.26
MSG Viewer 2.26 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.26 from your computerPST Walker Software
. Further information on PST Walker Software can be found here
. More data about the program MSG Viewer 2.26 can be found at http://pstwalker.com/
. MSG Viewer 2.26 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MSG Viewer 2.26 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. msgviewer32.exe is the MSG Viewer 2.26's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.47 MB (3639808 bytes) on disk.
MSG Viewer 2.26 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.63 MB (7999989
bytes) on disk.
- msgviewer.exe (3.47 MB)
- msgviewer32.exe (3.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.26
of MSG Viewer 2.26.
MSG Viewer 2.26 is a program offered by the software company PST Walker Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.26 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MSG Viewer 2.26 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSG Viewer 2.26". If it is installed on your PC the MSG Viewer 2.26 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MSG Viewer 2.26 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MSG Viewer 2.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSG Viewer 2.26:
- The software company is: http://pstwalker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MSG Viewer 2.26.
8. After uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MSG Viewer 2.26 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.26 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 by PST Walker Software from your computer, nor are we saying that MSG Viewer 2.26 by PST Walker Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSG Viewer 2.26 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 16:06:12.243