MSG Viewer 2.08.1
MSG Viewer 2.08.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.08.1 from your PCPST Walker Software
. Additional info about PST Walker Software can be found here
. Click on http://pstwalker.com/
to get more information about MSG Viewer 2.08.1 on PST Walker Software's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing MSG Viewer 2.08.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.04 MB (3182592 bytes) on disk and is labeled msgviewer.exe.
MSG Viewer 2.08.1 is composed of the following executables which take 3.71 MB (3889946
bytes) on disk:
- msgviewer.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to MSG Viewer 2.08.1 version 2.08.1
MSG Viewer 2.08.1 is a program by PST Walker Software. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.08.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MSG Viewer 2.08.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MSG Viewer 2.08.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSG Viewer 2.08.1". If it exists on your system the MSG Viewer 2.08.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click MSG Viewer 2.08.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MSG Viewer 2.08.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSG Viewer 2.08.1:
- The publisher is: http://pstwalker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSG Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MSG Viewer 2.08.1.
8. After uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.08.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MSG Viewer 2.08.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MSG Viewer 2.08.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MSG Viewer 2.08.1 by PST Walker Software from your PC, we are not saying that MSG Viewer 2.08.1 by PST Walker Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSG Viewer 2.08.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:56:08.390