MSDN is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MSDN from your PCXuYibo
. Additional info about XuYibo can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xuyibo.com
if you want to read more on MSDN on XuYibo's web page. Usually the MSDN program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MSDN folder, depending on the user's option during install. MSDN's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MSDN\unins000.exe. advtstub.exe is the MSDN's primary executable file and it takes approximately 142.00 KB (145408 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MSDN. They occupy about 1.13 MB (1186270
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (658.47 KB)
- advtstub.exe (142.00 KB)
- deletetemp.exe (95.00 KB)
- setup.exe (262.99 KB)
MSDN is a program by XuYibo. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall MSDN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete MSDN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MSDN or simply click the Search feature and type in "MSDN". The MSDN program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSDN in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSDN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MSDN:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xuyibo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSDN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSDN.
8. After removing MSDN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MSDN that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MSDN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MSDN by XuYibo from your PC, we are not saying that MSDN by XuYibo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MSDN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 01:21:27.427