This web page is about MSCad PRO for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MSCad PRO from your computerMarcelo S. Carvalho
. Further information on Marcelo S. Carvalho can be found here
. You can read more about about MSCad PRO at www.mscad.com.br
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\MSCad directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\MSCad\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MSCad PRO. The program's main executable file is labeled MSCad.exe and its approximative size is 4.83 MB (5065936 bytes).
The following executables are contained in MSCad PRO. They occupy 26.01 MB (27273320
bytes) on disk.
- instA.exe (17.05 MB)
- MSCad.exe (4.83 MB)
- pdf2dwg.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.03 KB)
- Update.exe (1.64 MB)
MSCad PRO is a program by Marcelo S. Carvalho. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove MSCad PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MSCad PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MSCad PRO or simply activate the Search field and type in "MSCad PRO". If it is installed on your PC the MSCad PRO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MSCad PRO in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MSCad PRO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MSCad PRO:
- The software company is: www.mscad.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSCad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MSCad PRO.
8. After removing MSCad PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MSCad PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MSCad PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MSCad PRO by Marcelo S. Carvalho from your PC, nor are we saying that MSCad PRO by Marcelo S. Carvalho is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MSCad PRO supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 21:00:58.337