MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual SourceSafe folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual SourceSafe\MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406\setup.exe. deletetemp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 61.20 KB (62664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406. They occupy an average of 2.69 MB (2820000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- analyze.exe (241.19 KB)
- ddconv.exe (100.19 KB)
- ddupd.exe (100.68 KB)
- mkss.exe (38.68 KB)
- ss.exe (405.18 KB)
- ssadmin.exe (130.19 KB)
- ssarc.exe (350.18 KB)
- ssexp.exe (135.18 KB)
- ssrestor.exe (338.69 KB)
- SSService.exe (314.69 KB)
- deletetemp.exe (61.20 KB)
- RebootStub.exe (189.20 KB)
- setup.exe (348.68 KB)
The current page applies to MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 version 8.0
MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406". If it exists on your system the MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 program will be found automatically. When you select MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406.
8. After removing MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 12:28:33.930