MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual SourceSafe folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual SourceSafe\MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406\setup.exe. deletetemp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 61.20 KB (62664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406. They occupy an average of 2.69 MB (2820000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- analyze.exe (241.19 KB)
- ddconv.exe (100.19 KB)
- ddupd.exe (100.68 KB)
- mkss.exe (38.68 KB)
- ss.exe (405.18 KB)
- ssadmin.exe (130.19 KB)
- ssarc.exe (350.18 KB)
- ssexp.exe (135.18 KB)
- ssrestor.exe (338.69 KB)
- SSService.exe (314.69 KB)
- deletetemp.exe (61.20 KB)
- RebootStub.exe (189.20 KB)
- setup.exe (348.68 KB)
The current page applies to MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 version 8.0
MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406". If it exists on your system the MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406.
8. After removing MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MS_____VSOUSAFE_2005_DE_10406 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 12:28:33.930