MS Dynamics SL
This page is about MS Dynamics SL for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MS Dynamics SL from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. MS Dynamics SL is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for MS Dynamics SL is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk.
MS Dynamics SL installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The current web page applies to MS Dynamics SL version 1.0
MS Dynamics SL is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase MS Dynamics SL is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MS Dynamics SL from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MS Dynamics SL or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MS Dynamics SL". If it is installed on your PC the MS Dynamics SL program will be found automatically. After you click MS Dynamics SL in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MS Dynamics SL, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MS Dynamics SL.
8. After removing MS Dynamics SL, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MS Dynamics SL which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MS Dynamics SL with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MS Dynamics SL by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that MS Dynamics SL by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MS Dynamics SL supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 18:39:53.403