MRFlyMenu 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MRFlyMenu 1.0 from your systemRilla.it
. Open here
for more info on Rilla.it. Detailed information about MRFlyMenu 1.0 can be found at http://www.rilla.it
. MRFlyMenu 1.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MRFlyMenu directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\MRFlyMenu\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall MRFlyMenu 1.0. The application's main executable file is called MRFlyMenu.exe and it has a size of 103.50 KB (105984 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with MRFlyMenu 1.0. They occupy about 782.84 KB (801626
bytes) on disk.
- MRFlyMenu.exe (103.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current web page applies to MRFlyMenu 1.0 version 1.0
MRFlyMenu 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Rilla.it. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove MRFlyMenu 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MRFlyMenu 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MRFlyMenu 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MRFlyMenu 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MRFlyMenu 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click MRFlyMenu 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MRFlyMenu 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MRFlyMenu 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rilla.it
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MRFlyMenu\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MRFlyMenu 1.0.
8. After uninstalling MRFlyMenu 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MRFlyMenu 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MRFlyMenu 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MRFlyMenu 1.0 by Rilla.it from your computer, nor are we saying that MRFlyMenu 1.0 by Rilla.it is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MRFlyMenu 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-05 20:43:42.413