MR version 3.10.64
This web page is about MR version 3.10.64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MR version 3.10.64 from your computerNoraxon
. Check out here
for more info on Noraxon. Click on http://www.noraxon.com
to get more facts about MR version 3.10.64 on Noraxon's website. Usually the MR version 3.10.64 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Noraxon\MR 3.10 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Noraxon\MR 3.10\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MR version 3.10.64. The application's main executable file is titled noraxon.mr3.start.exe and its approximative size is 864.50 KB (885248 bytes).
MR version 3.10.64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.49 MB (4708643
bytes) on disk:
- noraxon.mr3.start.exe (864.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- zebris-USB-drivers-2.2.exe (1.50 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.64
of MR version 3.10.64.
MR version 3.10.64 is a program released by the software company Noraxon. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase MR version 3.10.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MR version 3.10.64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MR version 3.10.64 or simply click the Search field and type in "MR version 3.10.64". If it is installed on your PC the MR version 3.10.64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MR version 3.10.64 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MR version 3.10.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MR version 3.10.64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.noraxon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Noraxon\MR 3.10\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MR version 3.10.64.
8. After uninstalling MR version 3.10.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MR version 3.10.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MR version 3.10.64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MR version 3.10.64 by Noraxon from your computer, we are not saying that MR version 3.10.64 by Noraxon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MR version 3.10.64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 11:09:18.107