This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MR Configurator2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MR Configurator2 from your PCMITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
. More info about MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION can be seen here
. More details about the software MR Configurator2 can be seen at www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MELSOFT folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall MR Configurator2. MR Configurator2's primary file takes about 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) and its name is MR2.exe.
The following executables are installed together with MR Configurator2. They occupy about 3.04 MB (3185664
bytes) on disk.
- ModeChange.exe (1.93 MB)
- MR2.exe (304.00 KB)
- mr2AmptypeInstall.exe (377.50 KB)
- MR2kps.exe (50.50 KB)
- PleaseWait.exe (407.00 KB)
This page is about MR Configurator2 version 1.37
only. For other MR Configurator2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MR Configurator2 is a program by the software company MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove MR Configurator2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MR Configurator2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MR Configurator2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MR Configurator2". If it exists on your system the MR Configurator2 program will be found automatically. After you select MR Configurator2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MR Configurator2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MR Configurator2:
- The software company is: www.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MR Configurator2.
8. After removing MR Configurator2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MR Configurator2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MR Configurator2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MR Configurator2 by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION from your PC, nor are we saying that MR Configurator2 by MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MR Configurator2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-12 08:31:25.603