MPlayer für Windows
MPlayer für Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPlayer für Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on The MPlayer Team. You can see more info on MPlayer für Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MPlayer für Windows is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe". SMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.12 MB (1173504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MPlayer für Windows. They occupy about 11.20 MB (11744038
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.88 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.04 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140212
of MPlayer für Windows. Click on the links below for other MPlayer für Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer für Windows is a program released by the software company The MPlayer Team. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MPlayer für Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MPlayer für Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MPlayer für Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer für Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer für Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPlayer für Windows in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MPlayer für Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer für Windows:
- The software company is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer für Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer für Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer für Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer für Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPlayer für Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer für Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer für Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:00:32.263