MPlayer für Windows
MPlayer für Windows is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPlayer für Windows from your computerThe MPlayer Team
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on The MPlayer Team. You can see more info on MPlayer für Windows at http://muldersoft.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MPlayer für Windows is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe". SMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.12 MB (1173504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of MPlayer für Windows. They occupy about 11.20 MB (11744038
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppRegGUI.exe (155.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (8.88 MB)
- MPUI.exe (548.50 KB)
- SMPlayer.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (170.04 KB)
- Updater.exe (351.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20140212
of MPlayer für Windows. Click on the links below for other MPlayer für Windows versions:
...click to view all...
MPlayer für Windows is a program released by the software company The MPlayer Team. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MPlayer für Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MPlayer für Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MPlayer für Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "MPlayer für Windows". If it exists on your system the MPlayer für Windows program will be found very quickly. When you select MPlayer für Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MPlayer für Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPlayer für Windows:
- The publisher is: http://muldersoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MPlayer for Windows\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MPlayer für Windows.
8. After uninstalling MPlayer für Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MPlayer für Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPlayer für Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPlayer für Windows by The MPlayer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPlayer für Windows by The MPlayer Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPlayer für Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 17:00:32.263