MPTagThat is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall MPTagThat from your PCHelmut Wahrmann
. Further information on Helmut Wahrmann can be found here
. Click on www.team-mediaportal.com
to get more info about MPTagThat on Helmut Wahrmann's website. MPTagThat is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. MPTagThat's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\uninstall.exe. MPTagThat's primary file takes around 1.85 MB (1943552 bytes) and is called MPTagThat.exe.
MPTagThat is composed of the following executables which take 8.66 MB (9084178
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MPTagThat.exe (1.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (79.09 KB)
- fpcalc.exe (2.08 MB)
- mp3val.exe (63.00 KB)
- cdda2wav.exe (317.81 KB)
- cdrecord.exe (445.15 KB)
- isoinfo.exe (121.00 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (421.44 KB)
- readcd.exe (270.28 KB)
- faac.exe (390.50 KB)
- flac.exe (412.00 KB)
- lame.exe (566.50 KB)
- mppenc.exe (117.50 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (1.40 MB)
- wavpack.exe (208.00 KB)
The current page applies to MPTagThat version 3.0.0
alone. For other MPTagThat versions please click below:
MPTagThat is a program by Helmut Wahrmann. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MPTagThat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MPTagThat from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPTagThat or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPTagThat". If it exists on your system the MPTagThat program will be found automatically. When you select MPTagThat in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MPTagThat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPTagThat:
- The publisher is: www.team-mediaportal.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MPTagThat\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPTagThat.
8. After removing MPTagThat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPTagThat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPTagThat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPTagThat by Helmut Wahrmann from your computer, we are not saying that MPTagThat by Helmut Wahrmann is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPTagThat supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:35:01.283