You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MPP for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPP from your PCFreeven
. More data about Freeven can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPP folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\MPP\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to uninstall MPP. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2227423 bytes) on disk and is titled utils.exe.
MPP installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.20 MB (2311239
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (81.85 KB)
- utils.exe (2.12 MB)
This info is about MPP version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of MPP:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall MPP.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
MPP is a program released by the software company Freeven. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove MPP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MPP from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPP or simply click the Search feature and type in "MPP". The MPP application will be found very quickly. When you select MPP in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPP.
8. After uninstalling MPP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPP that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MPP by Freeven from your PC, we are not saying that MPP by Freeven is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 00:52:34.820