MPLAB XC32 Compiler
You can find below details on how to uninstall MPLAB XC32 Compiler for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall MPLAB XC32 Compiler from your PCMicrochip
. You can read more on Microchip or check for application updates here
. MPLAB XC32 Compiler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.11 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.11\Uninstall-xc32-v1.11.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MPLAB XC32 Compiler. The program's main executable file occupies 3.73 MB (3910100 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall-xc32-v1.11.exe.
MPLAB XC32 Compiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 40.61 MB (42583015
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall-xc32-v1.11.exe (3.73 MB)
- xc32-gcc.exe (240.50 KB)
- xc32-addr2line.exe (560.00 KB)
- ar.exe (575.00 KB)
- as.exe (1.02 MB)
- xc32-bin2hex.exe (557.50 KB)
- xc32-g++.exe (243.50 KB)
- xc32-c++filt.exe (558.00 KB)
- xc32-conv.exe (38.50 KB)
- xc32-cpp.exe (242.00 KB)
- xc32-elfedit.exe (54.50 KB)
- xc32-gcov.exe (60.52 KB)
- ld.exe (955.00 KB)
- nm.exe (568.00 KB)
- objcopy.exe (698.00 KB)
- objdump.exe (866.00 KB)
- ranlib.exe (575.00 KB)
- xc32-readelf.exe (319.50 KB)
- xc32-size.exe (562.50 KB)
- xc32-strings.exe (560.50 KB)
- strip.exe (698.00 KB)
- xclm.exe (876.00 KB)
- g++.exe (243.50 KB)
- gcc.exe (240.50 KB)
- cc1.exe (6.27 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (6.83 MB)
- collect2.exe (119.50 KB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (44.50 KB)
- lto1.exe (5.89 MB)
- fixincl.exe (118.00 KB)
The current page applies to MPLAB XC32 Compiler version 1.11
only. Click on the links below for other MPLAB XC32 Compiler versions:
...click to view all...
MPLAB XC32 Compiler is a program released by Microchip. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MPLAB XC32 Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MPLAB XC32 Compiler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MPLAB XC32 Compiler or simply click the Search field and type in "MPLAB XC32 Compiler". If it exists on your system the MPLAB XC32 Compiler application will be found automatically. When you select MPLAB XC32 Compiler in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MPLAB XC32 Compiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MPLAB XC32 Compiler.
8. After removing MPLAB XC32 Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPLAB XC32 Compiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPLAB XC32 Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MPLAB XC32 Compiler by Microchip from your computer, nor are we saying that MPLAB XC32 Compiler by Microchip is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MPLAB XC32 Compiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:26:11.177