You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall MPC-HC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MPC-HC from your computerMPC-HC Team
. You can find out more on MPC-HC Team or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on MPC-HC at https://mpc-hc.org/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC directory (same installation drive as Windows). MPC-HC's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. MPC-HC's main file takes around 12.07 MB (12661488 bytes) and is named mpc-hc64.exe.
The executables below are part of MPC-HC. They occupy an average of 14.02 MB (14704648
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc64.exe (12.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- sendrpt.exe (766.54 KB)
The current page applies to MPC-HC version 1.7.13
only. You can find here a few links to other MPC-HC versions:
MPC-HC is a program offered by the software company MPC-HC Team. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove MPC-HC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MPC-HC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MPC-HC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-HC app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPC-HC in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MPC-HC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC-HC:
- The publisher is: https://mpc-hc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPC-HC.
8. After uninstalling MPC-HC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MPC-HC which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPC-HC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPC-HC by MPC-HC Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC-HC by MPC-HC Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC-HC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:24:17.370