You can find below details on how to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7 from your PCMPC-HC Team
. You can read more on MPC-HC Team or check for application updates here
. More information about MPC-HC 1.7 can be seen at https://mpc-hc.org/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MPC-HC 1.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.67 MB (10137088 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpc-hc.exe.
The executable files below are part of MPC-HC 1.7. They take about 11.91 MB (12488391
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc.exe (9.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- temp.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to MPC-HC 1.7 version 18.104.22.168
MPC-HC 1.7 is a program released by the software company MPC-HC Team. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MPC-HC 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MPC-HC 1.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MPC-HC 1.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC 1.7". The MPC-HC 1.7 program will be found automatically. After you click MPC-HC 1.7 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MPC-HC 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-HC 1.7:
- The publisher is: https://mpc-hc.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPC-HC 1.7.
8. After removing MPC-HC 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 1.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MPC-HC 1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC-HC 1.7 by MPC-HC Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC-HC 1.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:04:58.107