MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 from your PCMPC-HC Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on MPC-HC Team. More details about the app MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443 can be found at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC folder (same installation drive as Windows). MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe. mpc-hc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.79 MB (11316736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243. They occupy about 11.97 MB (12554613
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-hc.exe (10.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643 version 220.127.116.1143
MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 is an application by the software company MPC-HC Team. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643". The MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943:
- The web site of the program is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243.
8. After uninstalling MPC-HC 184.108.40.20643, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 220.127.116.1143 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-HC 18.104.22.16843 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MPC-HC 22.214.171.12443 by MPC-HC Team from your computer, we are not saying that MPC-HC 126.96.36.19943 by MPC-HC Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MPC-HC 188.8.131.5243 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 14:54:28.057