This web page is about MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 from your computerMPC-HC Team
. You can read more on MPC-HC Team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888 at http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MPC-HC folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 10.59 MB (11107328 bytes) on disk and is labeled mpc-hc.exe.
MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.77 MB (12342785
bytes) on disk:
- mpc-hc.exe (10.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5288
of MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688.
MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 is a program by the software company MPC-HC Team. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488:
- The web site of the program is: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988.
8. After removing MPC-HC 188.8.131.5288, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC-HC 184.108.40.20688 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-HC 220.127.116.1188 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC-HC 18.104.22.16888 by MPC-HC Team from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC-HC 22.214.171.12488 by MPC-HC Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC-HC 126.96.36.19988 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:36:47.010