MPC-BE x64 184.108.40.2061
This web page is about MPC-BE x64 220.127.116.111 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall MPC-BE x64 18.104.22.1681 from your PCMPC-BE Team
. More information about MPC-BE Team can be read here
. More data about the app MPC-BE x64 22.214.171.1241 can be seen at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
. Usually the MPC-BE x64 126.96.36.1991 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MPC-BE x64 188.8.131.521. MPC-BE x64 184.108.40.2061's primary file takes around 19.67 MB (20625480 bytes) and is named mpc-be64.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MPC-BE x64 220.127.116.111. They take about 20.86 MB (21869853
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-be64.exe (19.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of MPC-BE x64 22.214.171.1241.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by MPC-BE x64 126.96.36.1991's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPC-BE x64
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPC-BE x64\Changelog.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPC-BE x64\ChangelogRus.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPC-BE x64\MPC-BE on the Web.url
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MPC-BE x64\MPC-BE x64.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\software\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\software\MPC-BE x64\mpc-be64.exe.FriendlyAppName
MPC-BE x64 188.8.131.521 is a program released by the software company MPC-BE Team. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove MPC-BE x64 184.108.40.2061 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MPC-BE x64 220.127.116.111 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MPC-BE x64 18.104.22.1681 or simply click the Search field and type in "MPC-BE x64 22.214.171.1241". The MPC-BE x64 126.96.36.1991 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MPC-BE x64 188.8.131.521 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPC-BE x64 184.108.40.2061, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-BE x64 220.127.116.111:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MPC-BE x64\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPC-BE x64 18.104.22.1681.
8. After removing MPC-BE x64 22.214.171.1241, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPC-BE x64 126.96.36.1991 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MPC-BE x64 188.8.131.521 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC-BE x64 184.108.40.2061 by MPC-BE Team from your computer, nor are we saying that MPC-BE x64 220.127.116.111 by MPC-BE Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MPC-BE x64 18.104.22.1681 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 07:16:14.840