MPC-BE 22.214.171.12456 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall MPC-BE 126.96.36.19956 from your PCMPC-BE Team
. Check out here
for more info on MPC-BE Team. Please follow http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
if you want to read more on MPC-BE 188.8.131.5256 on MPC-BE Team's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\MPC-BE folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall MPC-BE 184.108.40.20656 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MPC-BE\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. mpc-be.exe is the MPC-BE 220.127.116.1156's main executable file and it takes close to 15.49 MB (16241024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MPC-BE 18.104.22.16856. They take about 16.68 MB (17485919
bytes) on disk.
- mpc-be.exe (15.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This data is about MPC-BE 22.214.171.12456 version 126.96.36.19956
If you are manually uninstalling MPC-BE 188.8.131.5256 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:Files remaining:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe.184.108.40.206.dmp
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe
MPC-BE 220.127.116.1156 is a program by MPC-BE Team. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall MPC-BE 18.104.22.16856 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall MPC-BE 22.214.171.12456 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPC-BE 126.96.36.19956 or simply click the Search field and type in "MPC-BE 188.8.131.5256". If it is installed on your PC the MPC-BE 184.108.40.20656 application will be found very quickly. After you select MPC-BE 220.127.116.1156 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MPC-BE 18.104.22.16856, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC-BE 22.214.171.12456:
- The publisher is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MPC-BE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MPC-BE 126.96.36.19956.
8. After removing MPC-BE 188.8.131.5256, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MPC-BE 184.108.40.20656 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MPC-BE 220.127.116.1156 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MPC-BE 18.104.22.16856 by MPC-BE Team from your PC, we are not saying that MPC-BE 22.214.171.12456 by MPC-BE Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC-BE 126.96.36.19956 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:54:14.070