You can find below details on how to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 from your computerAkai Professional
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Akai Professional. More info about the program MPC 1.1.0 can be found at http://www.akaipro.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove MPC 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MPC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 42.71 MB (44786592 bytes) on disk.
MPC 1.1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 49.32 MB (51712219
bytes) on disk.
- ExpansionBuilder.exe (1.68 MB)
- MPC.exe (42.71 MB)
- PluginScanner32.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- SetupAkaiProMidi.exe (965.96 KB)
The current web page applies to MPC 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
MPC 1.1.0 is a program released by Akai Professional. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove MPC 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MPC 1.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MPC 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MPC 1.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the MPC 1.1.0 app will be found automatically. When you select MPC 1.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MPC 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MPC 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.akaipro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Akai Pro\MPC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MPC 1.1.0.
8. After removing MPC 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MPC 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MPC 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 by Akai Professional from your PC, nor are we saying that MPC 1.1.0 by Akai Professional is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MPC 1.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 16:35:22.790