MP4 Converter 4
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MP4 Converter 4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MP4 Converter 4 from your computerTomabo
. Further information on Tomabo can be found here
. Please follow http://www.tomabo.com
if you want to read more on MP4 Converter 4 on Tomabo's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomabo\MP4 Converter folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for MP4 Converter 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomabo\MP4 Converter\unins000.exe. MP4Converter.exe is the MP4 Converter 4's main executable file and it takes circa 2.06 MB (2158592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with MP4 Converter 4. They occupy about 8.50 MB (8911653
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MP4Converter.exe (2.06 MB)
- MP4Downloader.exe (2.39 MB)
- MP4Player.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- MediaEncode.exe (272.01 KB)
- MediaPlay.exe (142.51 KB)
- MediaProbe.exe (149.51 KB)
- NIO_curl.exe (551.51 KB)
- NIO_msdl.exe (140.01 KB)
- NIO_rtmp.exe (154.01 KB)
This page is about MP4 Converter 4 version 44
MP4 Converter 4 is an application by the software company Tomabo. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MP4 Converter 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MP4 Converter 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MP4 Converter 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "MP4 Converter 4". If it is installed on your PC the MP4 Converter 4 program will be found very quickly. After you select MP4 Converter 4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MP4 Converter 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MP4 Converter 4:
- The software company is: http://www.tomabo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomabo\MP4 Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MP4 Converter 4.
8. After removing MP4 Converter 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MP4 Converter 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MP4 Converter 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MP4 Converter 4 by Tomabo from your computer, we are not saying that MP4 Converter 4 by Tomabo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MP4 Converter 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-03 13:42:13.097